Sensodyne Guidelines for writing reviews
When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it.
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked the product.
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum.
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, product prices or websites.
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information.
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors.
- Detail on use of the product in a way that doesn’t comply with the product label.
- Does not relate to the product or is not an authentic review of that product.
- Contains contradicting tags or where the star rating clearly doesn’t reflect to the detail provided in the review
- Includes the names of any stores or retailers except where a brand comparison is being made
- Includes content that is not in English or is from persons under the age of 18
- Does not comply with the terms and conditions
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Enjoy writing your review!