Our Partnership Together
Sensodyne Pronamel are experts in oral health, providing lifetime care for teeth and giving our consumers a reason to smile. However, we understand that after a breast cancer diagnosis, a person’s smile may not be as bright as they come to terms with the physical and emotional impact of treatment.
Breast Cancer Care is the only specialist UK-wide charity providing expert care, support and information to anyone affected by breast cancer. With more than 62,000 people diagnosed with breast cancer in the UK each year, even more friends, family and loved ones are also affected. As the only specialist UK-wide breast cancer support charity, Breast Cancer Care’s services are vital - providing expert care, support and information to anyone affected by breast cancer.
To keep these vital services available and free of charge for anyone who needs them, Sensodyne Pronamel is partnering with Breast Cancer Care. Together, we are experts in ongoing care.
How Are We Working Together?
- Check out our limited edition pink packs in store from September – December 2018*
- Available in all major retailers
- Launching as part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October
- 15p donation from every Strong & Bright pack purchased will go to Breast Cancer Care to help raise £37,500**
- For support and information on Breast Cancer Care and their services go to www.breastcancercare.org.uk
*Subject to availability
**15p from the sale of limited edition pink packs from Pronamel Strong & Bright Enamel goes to Breast Cancer Care, registered charity number England and Wales 1017658, Scotland SC038104.