Pronamel® For Children
- Re-hardens enamel after acid attack*
- Contains fluoride to fight cavities*
- Low-abrasive formula
- Developed with dentists to help protect children's teeth from acid wear
- Freshens breath
Acids in your diet can soften the protective surface of your tooth, making it more vulnerable to being worn away over time. The teeth of young adults are especially vulnerable to this issue. Pronamel For Children is a daily anti-cavity toothpaste specially formulated in collaboration with dentists to strengthen tooth enamel and help protect children's teeth from acid erosion*, as well as tooth decay.
*With twice daily brushing
Everyone recognises sugar-related tooth decay as a major issue in children's oral health. However, dentists are increasingly concerned about the frequent consumption of acidic foods and drinks found in today's diet, such as fizzy drinks.
New, permanent and milk teeth can all be vulnerable as acids can weaken enamel, which over time can lead to loss of enamel.
Pronamel For Children toothpaste is specially formulated to strengthen weakened enamel and protect your children's teeth from the effects of acid wear and tooth decay. It's a daily toothpaste too, so it cleans and freshens plus helps makes your children's tooth enamel stronger and healthier every day.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Aroma, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene
Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm fluoride)
This product does not contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate).
- Brush twice a day and no more than three times.
- Minimise swallowing and spit out.
Warnings & Precautions
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children aged six years and younger: Use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources, consult a dentist or doctor.
- Children aged three years and younger: Use a smear of toothpaste.
- Your dentist may recommend a 1450 ppm fluoride toothpaste for children under six years old if they are at risk of cavities and/or acid wear.
Enamel is the hardest substance in our body, but when it is gone, you can’t get it back.