Sensodyne® Search 3.5 Toothbrush
- Compact toothbrush
- Gentle, round filament ends
- Slim neck
- Broad handle
The Sensodyne Search 3.5 Toothbrush is a compact soft toothbrush that is specifically designed for people with sensitive teeth. This Sensodyne toothbrush features gentle round filament ends to help prevent gum damage. Its slim neck affords easy access to all areas of the mouth and its broad handle provides a comfortable grip. The Sensodyne Search 3.5 toothbrush is only available to purchase at dentists.
- For effective cleaning of your teeth and gums, we recommend twice daily brushing with a fluoride toothpaste and a Sensodyne toothbrush.
Warnings and Precautions
- Children under 6 years should be supervised during brushing.
- Do not allow bristles or toothbrush to be chewed.
- It is recommended that toothbrushes are replaced every 3 months.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne®Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne® Repair & Protect Whitening
Sensodyne® Repair & Protect Whitening toothpaste can actually repair* vulnerable areas of sensitive teeth. At the same time, it helps restore the natural whiteness of your teeth with twice daily brushing.
*Forms a protective layer of the sensitive areas of the teeth. Brush twice a day for lasting densitivity protection.