Sensodyne True White Extra Fresh
- Sensitive tooth care and stain removal* combined in an ultra-low abrasion formulation
- As gentle as brushing with water, Sensodyne True White has the lowest abrasion formulation ever in a Sensodyne toothpaste
- Contains 5% sodium tripolyphospate to gently remove and prevent new stains from forming* with minimal wear to sensitive areas of teeth
Sensodyne True White is specially designed to give expert care to sensitive teeth. With its ultra-low abrasion formula, Sensodyne True White gently removes stains to help restore the natural whiteness of your teeth whilst minimising the wear to the sensitive areas of your teeth that higher abrasivity toothpastes may cause*.
*with twice daily brushing
SENSITIVE TOOTH CARE AND STAIN REMOVAL*
combined in an ultra-low abrasion formulation
Sensodyne True White is specially designed to provide expert care for sensitive teeth.
GENTLE AS BRUSHING WITH WATER
Brushing with abrasive toothpaste can wear the sensitive areas of your teeth.
Sensodyne's lowest abrasion formulation is gentle on the sensitive areas of the teeth.
With sodium tripolyphosphate to gently remove and prevent extrinsic tooth stains*, with minimal wear to sensitive areas of teeth.
* With twice daily brushing
This area allows consumers to express their own opinions and comments. Sensodyne does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or products claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within this section.
Sorbitol, Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene.
Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.3152% w/w (1450ppm Fluoride) and Potassium Nitrate 5%w/w
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times. Minimise swallowing and spit out.
Warnings and Precautions
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist. Keep out of reach of children under 12 years of age unless on the advice of dental professional or doctor.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Whitening
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Whitening toothpaste can actually repair* vulnerable areas of sensitive teeth. At the same time, it helps restore the natural whiteness of your teeth with twice daily brushing.
*Forms a protective layer of the sensitive areas of the teeth. Brush twice a day for lasting densitivity protection.